To Sit In Solemn Silenceon July 12, 2011 at 1:05 am
1. When my eyes are closed I see people I’ve never met with facial expressions that are incongruent to their activies and haircuts I can’t explain.
2. An old woman (seated) is given a small dog by the man standing to her left, then she paints a number on it and tosses it into the fireplace.
3. The girl that brings the bagels loves Satan.
4. My underpants smell real tonight.
5. Jingle bears, jingle bears. Jingle all the bears.
6. Recent dog names: F. Scott Fitzhurcules. Crackers O. Selznick. (more later.)